During the new crown pneumonia epidemic, wear a disposable protective mask when you go out. But as the weather gets warmer and the temperature rises, the sultry feeling of wearing a mask will escalate, and some people will even have acne and skin allergies. So, what can be done to relieve these symptoms?
1. Choose a suitable mask according to the occasion. If you are not a front-line staff or a variety of high-risk patients who come to the hospital for medical treatment, you do not need to wear N95 masks. The air permeability of disposable medical masks will be better. Remember to replace them regularly.
2. Before wearing a mask, you can apply gel on the cheekbones, nose bridge, cheeks, and back of the ears to form a protective film, and then apply gel dressings to reduce friction. If the skin is slightly damaged, use erythromycin ointment, growth factor gel, etc. to promote repair.
3. Use oil-absorbent facial paper to absorb excess facial oil in the gap between replacing the mask. It is recommended to choose light-weight soothing and moisturizing products, and avoid using too strong ointment, powder and cream skincare products and color cosmetics in the area covered by the mask.
4. To have regular work and rest, the diet should also be light. Eat less high-fat and high-sugar foods as much as possible, and intake dairy products in moderation, eat less irritating foods, drink more water, and eat more fruits and vegetables.
5. If wearing a mask is more serious, it can be controlled by rubbing ointments, such as anti-inflammatory ointments such as clindamycin, or tretinoin ointment. In severe cases, it is recommended to seek medical attention.