Gel ice pack is a novel freezing medium. It has no water pollution during thawing and thawing. It can be used repeatedly, cold and hot. Its effective use of cold capacity is 6 times that of the same volume of ice, which can replace dry ice, ice cubes, etc. The following editor will introduce to you whether the ice pack can be reused? What are the ways to use ice packs? Which is better, ice pack or blue ice? Let's get to know it together!
Can the ice pack be reused?
There are two types of ice packs generally used. One is a disposable ice pack, which can be discarded after one use; the other is a reusable ice pack, which can be reused next time as long as it is properly stored after use.
The standard technology ice is made of high-density plastic on one side and non-woven fabric on the other.
It is mainly used for perishable products, biological agents and all products that need to be transported under refrigeration (if the technology ice is transported with the product during transportation and cannot be recovered for reuse, it is recommended to use the standard two-layer standard type). It is designed for one-time use, but under careful use, it can also be used multiple times (Note: But it cannot be compared with the HDR-type four-layer technology ice. The HDR-type four-layer, repeated use, dual-use cold and hot ).
Repeat use type:
Four-layer technology ice is composed of two layers of non-woven textile materials, which are combined with trade secret formulas and compressed into a special form of cross-linked, polyacrylic polyol polymer refrigerant. The two key plastic layers inside use one-way micro-perforation technology to combine the plastic layer with the textile material layer to ensure that this new model can withstand the harshest weather during transportation. This performance is undoubtedly one. Kind of innovation.
1. The ice pack is an upgraded replacement product for ice cubes, which has more applicability and is convenient to use, hygienic and versatile.
2. It is used for medical high fever to lower temperature and reduce fever, reduce inflammation and relieve pain, cold compress beauty, sprain, hemostasis, suppuration, skin care and other auxiliary physiotherapy.
3, refrigerated transportation of various biological freezing reagents, solder paste, poultry medicine, medicine, plasma, vaccines, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and foreign trade fresh food long-distance refrigerated transportation.
4. It is used for sports athletes' training and competition outside bruises, sprains, falls, etc.
5. Cold storage and electricity saving in daily life, maintaining low temperature when the refrigerator is powered off, food preservation, iced beverages, and travel.
6. Its effective use of cold capacity is 6 times of the same volume of ice.
For more product information, please click here: reusable ice packs.