Today we will talk about the instructions for using hot cold gel pack.
Cold gel pack:
1. Help relieve bruising and pain caused by various sports sprains, bruises and muscle strains.
2. Help relieve pain and discomfort caused by mild burns and burns.
3. Quickly eliminate discomfort caused by headache, fever, heat stroke, toothache, mosquito bites.
4. Refreshing and refreshing, eliminate fatigue.
Hot gel pack:
1. Help relieve heat energy, help the body to absorb heat evenly, and achieve the effect of physical therapy.
2. It has the functions of promoting blood circulation, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, relieving pain, eliminating fatigue, etc. It has a soothing effect on rheumatoid arthritis, stomach pain, stomach cold, waist and leg pain, female dysmenorrhea, cervical spondylitis and neuralgia.
3. Emergency heating when indoor low temperature.
Cold compress method: put it in the freezer of the refrigerator (about minus 20 degrees Celsius) for about 1 hour before use. After taking it out, it can be used for local cold compress on any part of the body (such as shoulders, neck and forehead).
Hot compress method: put it in the microwave oven (medium heat) and heat it for 30 seconds before use. After taking it out, gently rub the product for 10 seconds, put it in the microwave oven (medium heat) again for 20 seconds, and use it on any body you need after taking it out. Local heat compresses on parts (such as hands, feet, shoulders, neck, abdomen, and knees).
This product is safe and reliable, can greatly reduce the chance of turning on the air conditioner in winter and summer, save energy and protect the environment, and can be used repeatedly.
In order to prevent the temperature from being too low or too high during cold or hot compresses, it is recommended to wrap the product with a towel or cotton before use.
For more related product information, you can click here: reusable ice packs.