3M FFP2 anti-particulate mask, lightweight and comfortable to wear, designed with arched body, dual headband, steel nose clip and nose pads to provide a good face fit and fit many face sizes. Breathing valve and anti-collapse inner shell structure are more suitable for wearing in hot and humid environments and eliminates time-consuming mask maintenance.
It can be used for dust-generating operations such as casting, shipbuilding, ceramics, brick and cement production, construction, metal processing, pharmaceuticals, pesticide production and use, food processing, chemical powder processing, etc.
The 3M 8822 complies with European Standard EN 149:2001 Class FFP2 and is CE marked.
How to wear:
1. Hold the mask with your fingertips at the nose clip position and let the headband hang freely.
2. With the nose clip facing up, let the mask hold the chin.
3. Put the upper headband on the top of the head and the lower headband on the neck under the ears.
4. Use the index fingers of both hands, starting from the middle of the nose clip, move to the sides and press down the nose clip to shape the bridge of the nose.
shape, the use of a one-handed nose clip will create an acute angle in the nose clip, resulting in leakage and reduced protective performance.
5. After each wearing, before entering the work area, the wearing air tightness must be checked.
a) Cover the mask with both hands, being careful not to affect the position of the mask on the face;
b) Inhale quickly, negative pressure will be formed in the mask, if you feel there is gas leakage, re-adjust the nose clip, the position of the hood or the headband, and re-check the air tightness until a tight fit is achieved.
The epidemic is not over yet, disposable protective masks still need to be kept at home. Protecting yourself is also responsible for others.