Containers that can be insulated in the market are usua […]
Containers that can be insulated in the market are usually insulated ice packs and incubators. What's the difference between them? Today we come to understand what is the difference between insulated ice packs and incubators?
1. The same effect, the same is used to keep warm, reduce the loss of energy within the package.
2. The principle is the same, both use insulation materials such as ice packs and ice packs to keep fresh and cool.
1. The insulation material is not the same. Insulation bags and ice packs are mostly made of EPE insulation material. Insulation boxes generally use EPS foam and PU polyurethane insulation materials.
2. The inner and outer wall materials are not the same. The inner and outer wall materials of the thermal insulation package and the ice pack are mostly made of 840D/PVC beef tendon cloth, 420D/PVC nylon, reflective material aluminum foil environmental protection PEVA, and heat preservation boxes are generally made of PP and PE materials.
3. The insulation performance is not the same, the insulation performance of the incubator is better than the insulation package and the ice pack.
4. In carrying, the insulation package and the ice pack are lighter than the incubator.
5. In the process of forming, insulation bags and ice packs are generally made by sewing fabrics. Insulation boxes are generally formed by injection molding, blow molding and rotational molding.
6. The degree of difficulty in processing is not the same. The processing of thermal insulation packs and ice packs is more flexible than the processing of incubators.
7. The processing costs are not the same. The processing cost of the incubator is much higher than that of the insulation package and the ice pack.
8. The intensity is not the same. The incubator has higher strength than the insulation pack ice pack, more robust and more resistant to turnover.